- Made with Halal ingredients – we don’t process any pork or alcoholic products in our facility.
- High performance meal with 41g of protein.
- Made to order and cooked with love!
- Delivered to your door fresh – not frozen.
- Heat and serve, ready in 2 minutes.
423 Calories | 41g Protein | 34g Carbs | 12g Fat
Mashed Potato (42.9%) [Potato (92.3%), Salt (1.2%), Unsalted Butter (3.3%), Milk (3.2%)], Meatballs (31%) [Beef (56.8%), Onions (22.7%), Eggs (9.1%), Parmesan Cheese (3.4%) (Milk), Breadcrumbs (3.4%) (Wheat), Garlic (1.7%), Parsley (1.7%), Salt (1%), Pepper (0.08%), Broccoli (14.3%), Gravy (11.9%)
Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk
Made on equipment that also processes products containing eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites.
Keep refrigerated and store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening.
Freeze within use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month.
Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
1. Peel the seal back slightly and heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high.
2. Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film completely.
3. Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
1. Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high.
2. Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
3. Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.